Unit Level Monitored Rack PDU VP8830 is a 20A, 120V 0U vertical with input power monitoring. It has 24 NEMA 5-20R receptacles and a NEMA L5-20P providing 1.9 kW of power capacity. The unit is equipped with an environmental sensor port and dual ethernet ports to simplify management of multiple rPDUs with fault-tolerant daisy chaining or IP aggregation capabilities.
Warranty: Vertiv™ Geist™ Monitored rPDUs come with a standard three-year warranty that is automatically extended to five years, if the product is registered within 120 days of purchase.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv VLC mobile app.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- North American units are UL listed in accordance with common data center and insurance provider requirements.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- TAA compliant.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
There are no reviews yet.