Switched Outlet Level Monitored Rack PDU VP8641 is a 30A, 208V vertical with input and outlet level power monitoring and outlet level switching. It has 20 locking IEC C13 and 4 locking IEC C19 receptacles and a NEMA L6-30P providing 4.9kW of power capacity. A Switched rPDU allows you to turn off outlets to avoid accidental overloads and remotely power cycle equipment to reboot unresponsive equipment. The unit is equipped with an environmental sensor port and dual ethernet ports.
Warranty: Vertiv™ Geist™ Switched rPDUs come with a standard three-year warranty that is automatically extended to five years, if the product is registered within 120 days of purchase.
- Avoid potential circuit overloads with remote current metering and monitoring of connected loads.
- Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down connected equipment to avoid circuit overload.
- Remotely reboot outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment or increase runtime of critical equipment upon power failure with outlet-level control.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- U-Lock receptacles secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- North American units are UL listed in accordance with common data center and insurance provider requirements.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product registration.
- Outlet level control to turn on, turn off, or reboot individual outlets.
- Bi-stable latching relays significantly reduce idle power draw.
- Upgradeable and Hot-Swappable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards)
- VLC (Visible Light Communication)
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA compliant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.