Outlet Level Monitored Rack PDU VP4551V is a 60A, 208V Delta 0U vertical with input and outlet level power monitoring. It has 12 locking IEC C13 and 12 locking IEC C19 receptacles and a 3P+E IP67 plug providing 17.2kW of power capacity. Outlet-level power monitoring offers quick access to critical power usage information down to the device level to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime. The unit is equipped with an environmental sensor port and dual ethernet ports.
Warranty: Vertiv™ Geist™ Monitored rPDUs come with a standard three-year warranty that is automatically extended to five years, if the product is registered within 120 days of purchase.
- Reliable power distribution with local and remote power monitoring options offer quick access to critical power usage information to evaluate energy usage trends and maximize uptime.
- Environmental monitoring capabilities ensure users have critical infrastructure data at their fingertips to prevent climate-related equipment failure and system downtime.
- Upgrade your hot-swappable monitoring device on the fly to leverage new technologies and accommodate changing business needs without having to replace entire power strips.
- U-Lock receptacles available on select units to secure power cords and avoid accidental disconnections.
- Simplify circuit and phase balancing with color-coded receptacles available on select units.
- Monitor power consumption at the outlet-level on select units for a detailed view of power distributed to specific equipment with the outlet level option.
- Gather comprehensive power data at the palm of your hand with the use of the Vertiv™ VLC mobile app.
- Every unit is 100% tested for reliability and functionality to ensure units function as designed.
- North American units are UL listed in accordance with common data center and insurance provider requirements.
- Standard three-year warranty, upgraded to five years with product
- Hot-Swappable and upgradeable monitoring device.
- Local and remote power monitoring with accuracy of +/- 1% (ANSI & IEC Standards).
- VLC (Visible Light Communication).
- Environmental monitoring with the addition of optional sensors.
- High Temperature Grade 60°C for high temperature environments.
- Color-coded U-Lock receptacles by circuit for instant identification on select units.
- Simple and quick installation in all standard racks or cabinets with included mounting brackets.
- TAA compliant.
There are no reviews yet.