The Cybex™ SCM145DP secure desktop Matrix KVM switch offers a proven solution for guarding against cyber intrusion at the desktop. These switches are certified to meet the requirements of the latest NIAP Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Devices version 3.0. And they also provide users with high resolution compatibility utilizing HDMI and traditional DVI technology.
Best Suited For:
Warranty: 3 Year Full Coverage Factory Warranty – Optional Extended Warranty Available
- Independently switched display connections – situational awareness of any two connected systems
- Hardware-based peripheral isolation loads all firmware on ROM with no keyboard buffering or memory
- Dedicated Peripheral Port permits a secure connection to external USB devices, including CAC smart card readers, fingerprint readers, and face recognition devices
- Certified to NIAP Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Switch, version 3.0
- Use for two monitors, or pair with Vertiv™ extension technology to send to a central display
- Always-on active anti-tampering system
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes assure USB peripheral isolation enabling data flow from devices to host only
There are no reviews yet.