Lithium UPS protects connected equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, power surges and line noise.
- LiFePO4 battery offers longer life, more cycles and faster recharge
- 97% line-mode efficiency saves energy and operating costs
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—2 switchable via network interface
- 120V NEMA 5-15P input with 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cord to connect to distant outlets
- To use the Auto Probe feature, this product requires a WEBCARDLX network interface (sold separately) running LX firmware update 15.5.2 or later
- 5-year limited warranty
- $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Protects Rack-Mounted Equipment
This UPS provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, telecom hardware and other applications where long battery lifespan is critical. Plug your equipment into the eight NEMA 5-15R outlets. Two outlets are switchable, allowing you to power connected equipment on and off remotely to reset or reboot connected equipment or to shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. All outlets are protected by 570-joule network-grade surge protection to fight off damaging power surges and spikes.
Superior LiFePO4 Battery Backup Compared to Lead Acid Battery
With more than double the service life, three times more charge/discharge cycles and 60% the weight of comparable lead-acid batteries, the LiFePO4 battery features 120 volt battery backup and recharges to 100% capacity in less than two hours.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Conserves Battery Power
AVR maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–145V without using battery power.
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering Keeps Equipment Performing in Top Form
Noise filtering removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt equipment performance.
Multi-Function LCD and Audible Alarms Keep You Informed
The front-panel LCD information and configuration screen displays detailed UPS and site power status and operating data, as well as input and output voltage, operating mode, alarm function and additional options. An alarm sounds to warn you of power failure, low battery, overload, UPS fault and remote shutdown conditions. The LCD screen rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations.
Optional Network Management Cards
The SMART1500RM2UL is compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management cards, such as WEBCARDLX, for detailed monitoring of UPS and site power conditions.
USB and DB9 ports enable unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available free at www.tripplite.com/poweralert). EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities.
Versatile Installation Options
The SMART1500RM2UL includes hardware for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19-inch rack. This UPS mounts on a wall, 2-post rack or in an upright tower position.
High Efficiency Operation
Operating with a high 97% line-mode efficiency, this 1.5kVA UPS system saves BTU heat output and energy costs
Ultimate Lifetime Insurance and 5-Year Warranty
This UPS system is backed by Tripp Lite’s $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance, which covers any connected components (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only). It also has a 5-year limited warranty.
- Deliver regulated sine wave output to connected equipment in a network closet or small-business network
- Protect point-of-sale and VoIP networks against power surges and spikes
- Keep your server room operational during short power failures and allow time for safe shutdowns during longer blackouts
- Back up servers, network storage devices, telecom hardware and other applications where long battery lifespan is critical
- Provide high-level power protection with a low-maintenance design
- SMART1500RM2UL SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.44kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS
- USB cable
- DB9 cable
- EPO cable
- Rack-mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual