Tripp Lite 60kVA Smart Online 3-Phase UPS 208/120V Small Frame Scalable - Tower - AVR - 4.60 Hour Recharge - 120 V AC, 127 V AC, 208 V AC, 220 V AC Input - 120 V AC, 208 V AC, 127 V AC, 220 V AC Output - Hardwire (3P + N + E)
The SV60KS3P0B SmartOnline® SV Series 60kVA Small-Frame 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion UPS System delivers true scalability and offers the highest level of secure, uninterrupted power protection. Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation, this on-line UPS system with a high 0.9 power factor is ideal for protecting a variety of critical IT systems.
The SV60KS3P0B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS) and three 20kVA SV20PM power modules. It comes fully configured for 60kVA total capacity or 40kVA with enhanced N+1 protection. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370 or EBP240VXXX series battery cabinets, are available from Tripp Lite for extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 60kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.
60kVA 54kW 3-Phase Small-Chassis UPS System
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources
- Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 2% output total harmonic distortion
- Tested to UL 1778 (U.S.), CSA (Canada) and NOM (Mexico) standards
- High 0.9 power factor offers higher kW output than lower-rated competing legacy designs
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- No Java required
Modular, Scalable Design for Maximum Flexibility
- Modular configuration with hot-swappable power and battery modules enables easy, fast maintenance with zero downtime
- Comes fully configured for 60kVA total capacity or 40kVA with N+1 fault tolerance
- Supports external ±120VDC battery options for extended runtimes
Optional Economy Mode
- Up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode to lower operating and cooling costs
Wide Input/Narrow Output Voltage Operating Range
- Enables full continuous online operation during brownouts as low as 121V and overvoltages up to 253V
- Regulates output voltage within 1% of the selected nominal output voltage in on-line double-conversion mode
Advanced IGBT Inverter with Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Technology
- Provides for less than 3% input total harmonic distortion (THDi) to support 1:1 generator sizing and prevent the need to oversize generator systems relative to UPS capacity
Automatic and Manual Bypass Options
- Keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure