Eaton Managed Rack PDU 2.88 kW max 120V 24A 50-60Hz 0U C13 Single-Phase PDU – Switched – NEMA L5-30P – 24 x IEC 60320 C13 – 120 V AC – 2880 W – Network (RJ-45) – 40U – Vertical – Rack-mountable 1P OUT 24XC13
Eaton Managed ePDUs allow you to monitor and control critical factors such as voltage, current and power factor. This level of information allows you to make the right decision when it comes to energy consumption in your data center. Integrated with Eaton’s management software, you can control these units from any computer on the network server.
- Enables on/off/reboot capabilities for a single piece of equipment with outlet-level control
- Measures outlet-level power consumption and delivers Level 3 PUE to increase accuracy and precision of energy analysis
- Single-phase and three-phase configurations provide solutions for SMB and networking closets, blade server applications, and colocation and large data centers
- Manages entire environment remotely over the network from a single interface
- ePDU G3 Managed provides ±1% billing grade accuracy, an advanced LCD pixel display, a hot-swap meter, IEC grip outlets, color-coded circuits and the ability to daisy chain four ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address
- Cisco EnergyWise Certified- Eaton’s new ePDUs are Cisco EnergyWise Certified
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|Input Current||24 A|
|Power Rating (Watt)||2880 W|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L5-30P|
|Receptacle Type||IEC 60320 C13|
|Receptacle Detail||24 x IEC 60320 C13|
|Plug/Connector Detail||1 x NEMA L5-30P|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EMA133-10|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com|
|Product Name||ePDU Managed EMA133-10 24-Outlet PDU|
There are no reviews yet.