Eaton Fuse Disconnect Rack PDU 17.3 kW max 200-240V 48A 0U Three-Phase PDU – IEC 60309 460P9 – 48 x IEC 60320 C13, 12 x IEC 60320 C19 – 230 V AC – 17.30 kW – Network (RJ-45) – 0U – Vertical OUT 48XC13 12XC19
Eaton Fuse Disconnect ePDUs
Eaton’s fuse disconnect ePDUs offer higher amp interrupt capacity compared to circuit breakers giving the ability to clear higher fault currents. Additionally, the fuses can be safely changed without removing power to the PDU. Offered in Basic, Metered Input, Metered Outlet and Managed technologies, the fuse disconnect models include all of the same best-in-class features of the G3 platform.
- Higher amp interrupt rating compared to circuit breakers
- Ability to clear higher fault current
- Uses patented Eaton/Bussmann low profile Compact Circuit Protector (CCP) for hot-swap, finger-safe fuse changes
- New ePDU G3 models feature ±1% billing grade accuracy, an advanced LCD pixel display, a hot-swap meter and the ability to daisy chain eight ePDUs to share the same network connection and IP address
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Integrates with Eaton network closet, server room and data center solutions
There are no reviews yet.