Eaton ePDU G3 Metered Input 38U-A; 12.48 KW; IN: CS8365 35A 3P OUT: 30XC13:6XC19 - CS8365 - 30 x IEC 60320 C13, 6 x IEC 60320 C19 - 230 V AC - 12.48 kW - Network (RJ-45) - 38U - Rack-mountable 30XC13 6XC19
Eaton G3 Metered Input ePDUs provide a best-in-class design featureing billing grade accuracy monitoring of input and branch circuits on a local LCD pixel display or over a network connection. The high accuracy meter will measure current, voltage, power and energy for load balancing, capacity planning, efficiency monitoring and energy usage reporting. Designed for IT and data center applications means high reliability and a robust design made for high operating temperatures found in containment or networking closets.
- IEC outlet grip plug retention secures plugs in place using standard cables
- Advanced LCD pixel display for local display of current, voltage, power, energy and menu setup of parameters such as IP address or display rotation
- High operating temperature (140F / 60C) for containment or hot network closet environments
- Hot-swap meter for servicability of without removing power to the rack
- +/- 1% billing grade accuracy for high accuracy reporting of energy usage
- Daisy chain of IP addresses allows four devices to share one network connection