Eaton Basic Rack PDU 5.76 kW max 120/240V 24A TAA Compliant Split-Phase PDU – Basic – NEMA L14-30P – 38U – Rack-mountable 2P OUT
Designed for reliable and cost effective power distribution, Basic ePDUs have the form factor and receptacle choices to meet the needs of the demanding data center architect. With power levels ranging from 1.4 kW all the way to 17 kW, Eaton has the right Basic ePDU for any application. The new ePDU G3 Basic models feature Eaton’s patented IEC outlet grip plug retention, color-coded outlet sections, a low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature.
- ePDU G3 models feature IEC outlet grip, color-coded outlet sections, low-profile form factor and a high operating temperature for best-in-class power management
- Available in horizontal and vertical solutions for a wide range of key applications
- Clearly labeled circuits simplify load balancing
- Cost effective solutions to meet your Basic needs
- Ranges from 15A to 30A up to 208V to offer a variety of plug and outlet configurations
- UL 60950 compliant to meet industry requirements
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EBA200-10|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com|
|Product Name||ePDU Basic EBA200-10 PDU|
|Input Current||24 A|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA L14-30P|
There are no reviews yet.