Eaton 9PX UPS 700VA 630 Watt 120V 2U Rack/Tower True Sine Wave Battery Backup – 2U Rack/Tower – 120 V AC Input – 120 V AC Output – 8 x NEMA 5-15R
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for rack and stand-alone installations in harsh electrical and critical applications. With an advanced LCD screen interface and robust power management software, managing a UPS has never been easier with the 9PX?even in virtualized environments.
- Customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information and more using the graphical LCD interface.
- Integrates seamlessly with Eaton?s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software for continuous uptime of servers and virtual machines.
- Includes remote power off (RPO) and remote on/off (ROO) functionality for remote shut down of all connected equipment.
- Get added runtime with extended battery modules and extend battery service life by up to 50% with ABM Technology.
- Know power consumption down to the load segment with built-in energy metering that?s accessible through the graphical LCD menu and optional communication card.
Guides & Documents
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Receptacle Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Transfer Time||0 ns|
|Receptacle Detail||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Country of Origin||Philippines|
|Weight (Approximate)||36.38 lb|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|Product Type||Double Conversion Online UPS|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9PX700RT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com|
|Product Name||9PX700RT 700 VA UPS|
There are no reviews yet.