Eaton 9PX UPS 6000VA 5400 Watt 208V Network Card Included 3U Rack/Tower UPS TAA – 3U Rack/Tower – 11 Minute Stand-by – 230 V AC Input – 230 V AC Output – 2 x NEMA L6-20R, 2 x NEMA L6-30R
Delivering premium backup power and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice/data networks and storage systems, the Eaton 9PX UPS is the ideal solution for both rack and stand-alone installations. An ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS, the 9PX’s graphical LCD interface and robust power management software makes managing your UPS easy – even in virtualized environments.
- Enables you to customize UPS settings, view load and power consumption information through the graphical interactive LCD interface
- Fully integrates with Intelligent Power Software Suite for continuous up time of servers and virtual machines.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems
- Delivers added runtime with extended battery modules and extends battery service life by 50% with ABM technology
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, internal bypass and optional maintenance bypass
- Helps save money and protect the environment through energy efficient operation (ENERGY STAR® qualified UPS)
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||11 Minute|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|230 V AC|
|Output Voltage||230 V AC|
|230 V AC|
|Weight (Approximate)||105.82 lb|
|Transfer Time||0 ns|
|Receptacle Detail||2 x NEMA L6-20R|
|2 x NEMA L6-30R|
|Product Type||Double Conversion Online UPS|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9PX6KUS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com|
|Product Name||9PX UPS|
There are no reviews yet.