Eaton 93PM 80kVA Tower UPS - 480 V AC Input - 120 V AC, 208 V AC Output
Eaton 93PM UPS
Energy efficiency you can rely on more, scale more, and own for less.
Eaton's heritage in industry-leading UPS design and production
For more than 50 years, Eaton has been safeguarding the critical systems of businesses across the globe. Whether protecting a single desktop or the largest data centre, Eaton solutions provide clean, uninterrupted power to keep mission-critical applications working.
We offer a comprehensive range of environmentally-sensitive, efficient, reliable UPSs, surge protective devices, power distribution units (PDUs), remote monitoring, meters, software, connectivity, enclosures, airflow management and professional services.
We work with IT and facilities managers to effectively manage power in virtually every business segment, including data centres, retail outlets, healthcare organisations, governmental agencies, manufacturing firms, broadcasting companies, financial institutions, and a wide variety of other applications.
Our solutions provide the power to make a difference, helping you achieve your business goals while maintaining environmentally sustainable enterprises.A world-class support structure
As an industry-leading UPS provider, at Eaton we're constantly working to ensure that our service standards meet your needs precisely. Our trained service team is on hand 24/7 to minimise risks by detecting and addressing problems before they happen. In South East Asia, this service network consist of field engineers who receive comprehensive, up-to-date training on the latest products and technologies.
The experience and know-how of our servicing resources provide a dedicated support package which helps to ensure your equipment is running safely, reliably, sustainably and energy-efficiently at all times.Committed to creating and maintaining powerful customer relationships based on a foundation of excellence.
Maximum energy efficiency Minimum operating costs
The Eaton 93PM UPS features marketleading operating efficiency and world-class intelligent software solutions, to ensure the continuity of your mission- critical operations with a minimum TCO. Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Up to 97% efficiency in double conversion
- > 99% efficiency with Energy Saver System
- All achieved in a compact footprint
Highly scalable and reliable
- Scalable architecture and 'Pay as you grow' capability to minimise CapEx
- Hot Sync wireless paralleling and internal redundancy for maximum availability
- Thermal management support for installation against the wall, in row and in hot/cold aisle configurations
- Fast MTTR
- Web and SNMP interfaces as standard
- Intelligent Power® software for monitoring and managing
- Intuitive user interface and visual data logging
- Small, medium and large data centres
- Modular and virtualised data centres
- Mission-critical applications
- IT infrastructure
Our solutions provide the power to make a difference, helping you achieve your business goals while maintaining environmentally sustainable enterprises.