Eaton 9155 10kVA Tower UPS – Tower – 8.40 Minute Stand-by – 230 V AC Input – 100 V AC, 110 V AC, 120 V AC, 127 V AC, 200 V AC, 208 V AC, 220 V AC, 240 V AC Output
Reliability and efficiency have never looked so attractive. The 9155 single-phase Uninterruptible Power System (UPS) delivers a combination of advanced technology, user-friendly design and low price that’s absolutely unmatched by competing products. This innovative design offers high efficiency (90 percent or better across all load ranges), low input current distortion (less than 5 percent total harmonic
distortion, with an active IGBT rectifier that delivers 0.99 power factor correction) and high power factor output (0.9 PF).
With advances being made in miniaturization and processing power and more equipment being served by dual-cord power supplies, the challenge of protecting that power, and doing so in a limited space, grows ever greater.
Fortunately, advances in technology have also meant that more power protection per square foot can now be provided. The 9155 delivers premium levels of efficiency, reliability and flexibility, all in a sleek tower half the size of most other units on the market today.
- A true online, double-conversion topology protects connected equipment from all nine of the most common power problems
- Delivers maximum power density in a compact tower design: 12″ wide and 33″ deep, including batteries
- Provides more real power in less space (5,500 watts per square foot) with a 0.9 output power factor – protecting more equipment for every utility dollar and leaving more room for expansion of the data center
- Patented Powerware Hot Sync ® paralleling of multiple modules delivers extra capacity or redundancy
- Customizable output distribution provides user-specified power outlets along with terminals for connecting hard-wired equipment
- Microprocessor-controlled ABM ® technology significantly increases battery life
- Provides a 0.99 input power factor and generator friendly <5% total harmonic distortion using an active IGBT rectifier to control the input power factor
- Ensures data and system integrity with complete power management software for remote monitoring, management and shutdown
- An Eaton factory limited warranty, technical support and optional service plans provide investment protection and peace of mind
Specifications are provided by the manufacturer. Refer to the manufacturer for additional explanations. Product may not be exactly as shown.
|Network Management||SNMP Manageable|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||22.40 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||8.40 Minute|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|230 V AC|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC|
|100 V AC|
|120 V AC|
|240 V AC|
|220 V AC|
|200 V AC|
|110 V AC|
|127 V AC|
|Weight (Approximate)||352 lb|
|Product Type||Double Conversion Online UPS|
|Manufacturer Part Number||K4101103S000000|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.eaton.com|
|Product Name||9155 10kVA Tower UPS|
There are no reviews yet.