The Vertiv™ Liebert® PSI5 Lithium-Ion uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is designed to safeguard critical equipment in edge and distributed IT applications. This 1500VA Mini Tower UPS offers more than double the battery life of a traditional VLRA UPS, and comes with a five-year advanced replacement warranty. This Lithium-Ion battery backup also includes automatic voltage regulation (AVR) technology to further extend battery life and provides premium protection from power disturbances.
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES: Lithium-ion batteries last twice as long as traditional VRLA batteries, or longer.
- LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP: Fewer or no battery replacement over the life of the Vertiv™ Liebert® PSI5 Lithium-Ion UPS.
- 5-YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY: Vertiv™ backs this UPS system with a 5-year warranty including batteries.
- LONGER RUNTIME: This 1500VA UPS offers up to 7.5 minutes of runtime at full-load and 17.7 minutes at half-load.
- FASTER RECHARGES: Get 100% capacity by recharging in 2 hours or less in this mini tower UPS.
- Banking, Financial and Insurance
- Retail and Wholesale
- Lower total cost of ownership, lithium-ion batteries last twice as long resulting in fewer battery replacements
- 5 year standard warranty on the UPS and batteries
- Longer battery runtime and quicker battery recharge times
- Eligible for the Vertiv™ Trade-In Program. Contact a Vertiv partner for discount rates and to calculate your savings
- Not for sale in Vermont, Colorado, Washington.
- 0.9 Output Power Factor delivers more usable power, saving space and costs
- 2U Rack/Tower form factor, 1500VA Mini Tower and 1500-3000VA 2U Rack/Tower models available
- Plug and play installation
- Up to seven battery-backed outlets
- Programmable outlets
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable batteries
- Wide input voltage window to prolong battery life
- Advance early warning of UPS system status issues
- USB communications for UPS status monitoring and management
- SNMP support
- Optional Liebert® IntelliSlot™ IS-UNITY communications card for remote monitoring and control
- Remote emergency shut down capability via EPO port